Coalition Eau ensures that the voice of civil society is heard at the level where political and financial decisions are made and where development strategies are negotiated. By driving change, providing expertise and taking action, we work at national, European and international level to ensure water and sanitation is made a political and financial priority.
Our missions are:
- Influencing decision-makers for ambitious and respected commitments.
- Represent French NGOs in the sector to make their voice heard.
- Develop joint advocacy with collectives in the North and South to strengthen mobilization.
- Offer expertise and train our members and partners for a greater capacity for action.
- Inform public opinion to raise awareness of the stakes of access to water and sanitation for all.