Le Conseil Mondial de l’Eau lance le « Youth Delegates Program » pour 2016-2018.
The time has come to recognize the role youth can play in impacting policy dialogues at local and global scales. The World Water Council is committed to strengthen the role of youth for water security, adaptation, and sustainability.
Individuals between 18 and 35 years of age representing organizations involved in water and Youth development activities are invited to apply. Those interested are invited to consider the eligibility criteria and complete the application survey. Four delegates from different world regions who can demonstrate strong regional experience and networks will be selected. One of the candidates will be selected from the 8th World Water Forum host country – Brazil.
Candidates selected following a competitive selection process will have the opportunity to engage in the World Water Council’s Task Forces, connect Youth to the 8th World Water Forum process, and other activities.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- You are a member of an internationally oriented organization demonstrating interest for water and youth
- You have demonstrated leadership in promoting action on water issues in your organization/communities
- You have experience and/or interest in speaking/advocating
- You have a strong command of the English language
- You are familiar with the mission and goals of the World Water Council.
- You are willing and available to participate in the 8th World Water Forum in Brasilia and to support the work of the World Water Council.
- Application: by 31st October (24:00 CET)
- Interviews: 1st week of November
- Final selection: 3rd week of November
The application deadline is October 31st, 2016, before 24:00 CET.