The Water Coalition is supported by three partners.
- French Development Agency
Agence Française de Développement (AFD) is a public establishment at the heart of France’s cooperation mechanism and works to fight poverty and promote development in South countries. It also supports the economic and social dynamism of Overseas France.
It finances projects, programs and studies through grants, loans, guarantee funds and debt relief and development contracts and helps its partners in the South to strengthen their capacities.
Consult the site : www.afd.fr/home
- Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs designs and implements France’s foreign policy. The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs relies on an extensive network of embassies and consulates abroad that work in permanent contact with the central administration in Paris and Nantes.
The priorities of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs are:
- acting in the world for peace, security and human rights;
- promote French companies on foreign markets and the attractiveness of France abroad;
- to contribute to the organization of a globalization that ensures a sustainable and balanced development of the planet;
- ensure the presence of French ideas, language and culture while serving cultural diversity;
- ensure the security and administration of French citizens abroad.
Consult the site : https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/
- French Biodiversity Office
The French Office for Biodiversity (OFB), was born on 1 January 2020. This new public establishment, placed under the supervision of the ministers in charge of the environment and agriculture, was created to protect and restore biodiversity. It integrates the missions, areas of intervention and the 2,800 agents of the French Agency for Biodiversity (AFB) and the National Office for Hunting and Wildlife (ONCFS).
It contributes, as regards the terrestrial, aquatic and marine environments, to the monitoring, preservation, management and restoration of biodiversity and to the balanced and sustainable management of water in coordination with the national policy to combat global warming (Law n°2019-773 of 24 July).
Consult the site : www.ofb.gouv.fr