Coalition Eau ensures that the voice of civil society is heard at the level where political and financial decisions are made and where development strategies are negotiated. By driving change, providing expertise and taking action, we work at national, European and international level to ensure water and sanitation is made a political and financial priority.
Our missions are:
- Notify the decision-makers to ensure commitments are upheld.
- Offer expertise and alternatives to drive progress in the sector.
- Forge alliances with groups in both the North and South to reinforce mobilization efforts and ensure the voice of civil society is heard.
- Train our members and our partners to improve their capacity for action.
- Inform public opinion and raise public awareness of the issues pertaining to access to water and sanitation for all.